Yore Place

...in Egg Harbor

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Ephraim, Before Wilson's - #0303

A historic duplication.....

In 1905 a village farm was operating in the center of the Ephraim along the shoreline where Wilson's Ice Cream parlor now exist. As it still does, the Anderson Hotel was flanked to the left by the Lutheran Church and to the right the Moravian Church, the first church in Door County.

Original watercolor by PaPa Giz - 12" x 16" - #0303 - Phone or e-mail for pricing.

 

Yore Place in Egg Harbor