Yore Place

...in Egg Harbor

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Christine's - #1409

Egg Harbor Past and Present Through The Eyes Of A Big Brown Dog.....

Christine's Casuals and Classics was William Fischer's home.

The house was built in 1898 and was owned by William and Tena Fischer and later their son Freeman. William and sons, Edwin and Freeman were well drillers. In the early years there was a blacksmith shop where the garage now stands. The blacksmiths were Joe Worachek and Henry Meyers.

Original watercolor by PaPa Giz - 10"x14" - #1409 - Phone or e-mail for pricing.

 

Yore Place in Egg Harbor