Yore Place

...in Egg Harbor

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size

Liberty Square - #1418

Egg Harbor Past and Present Through The Eyes Of A Big Brown Dog.....

Liberty Square was The Welcome Inn.

The foundation for Liberty Square was built in 1908 by Jerry LeMere and his brothers.  Early on it was known as The Welcome Inn.  When Art Parent owned it in 1916 he also sold farm implements and had a repair shop in it.   Other owners have included Carl Demnin, August Anschutz and Clarence Tracy.  The original businesses were taverns with a dance hall. The original building was only the right front of the complex, everything to the left and rear were recent additions.

Original watercolor by PaPa Giz - 10"x14" - #1418 - Phone or e-mail for pricing.

 

Yore Place in Egg Harbor